Thursday, December 22, 2011

Will HP repair my broken laptop if my warranty has ran out?

My hp pavillion is like a year and a half old and never had any problems ( except that one time my screen got screwed but it was under warranty soo YAY!) but now it's like falling apart even though i didn't drop it or do any physical damage. The back plastic cover of the screen just fell off one fine day, then the joints of the screen started breaking so much so that it can't even hold up! Thanks to the revolutionary and ingenious technology of scotch tape it's holding up......FOR NOW! .. could get this thing repaired by HP for free even though my warranty ran out months ago? If not, how much would it cost to get it repaired. ANSWER FAST! NEED TO GET IT REPAIRED BEFORE MY CHRISTM BREAK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment