Sunday, December 18, 2011

GIRLS!!! Would you date him?

So i been talking to this guy casually for about 6 months. We took things extremely slow..actually i really was not interested at first but with time i was. Since he is in law school ( we do keep in touch while he is away from home) it is hard but he does communicate with me while hes there. For Valentines day hee texted me saying hey beautiful happy valentines day and he asked me how my day was. So when he came down for his spring break we made plans to go out for lunch. So he picked me up from school then we went for lunch (he paid) then he dropped me back to school. I am interested in him but im not crazy about him. We met up again and this time we went to the lake and sat and talked about school, his ex girlfriends and family and he dropped me back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment