Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Caught my husband talking to his best friend about another woman?

I caught my husband last night talking about how fing awesome this fing teeney bopper is to his best friend.. the girl is 19 I am 28 and he is 39... He did not say sorry he just told me I needed to grow up.... this morning I got out of bed and did not say a word to him... he went outside in the garage and came back in about 2 hours later and finally said he was sorry .for hurting my feelings and he was sorry... he told me it had nothing to do with me... I said I know it didn't that is why I was so pissssed it was about another women... He said do you really want me to tell him about what we do... I said yeah I would rather you not talk about other women... I wait on him hand and foot... I work make good money come home cook dinner make his plate he never has to get off the couch after he gets home... I do the cooking and cleaning even if I am so exhausted.... he never has to do anything...I just don't understand why he has to oggle over other women when he has a good women at home and I am not ugly... I was freaking on the queens court for the fair and rodeo... I have put on just a little weight since he and I got together but not much at all.. He has gained as well.. I keep our life interesting and do things that he likes... so why does he insist on looking at other women in a ual contact????

0 comments:

Post a Comment