Sunday, December 18, 2011

My landlord uses my utilities without my knowledge or providing me payment (California)?

I have lived in my apartment for 2 years. My landlord has used my water and electricity for the past 2 years and has made it very difficult as i could not figure out how or why my bills were coming in so high. I spoke with him recently ( 2 days ago) and he said he is thinking of evicting me when i brought the topic up. He has given me 4 payments for my water bill amounting in $120. But i have not received any payments as of July 2009 also he has run wires from my outside outlets for his personal use. He has never given me any installments for my light and frankly i am very sick & tired. Also he has now in forced a $50 late charge if the rent is not received by the 3rd of every month even though I stated at the signing of the lease i do not get paid until the 5th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment